Laser Mirrors are the high reflection coatings designed for the use of laser reflection. They are designed for either single line, multi line or broadband type sources. The hard, durable dielectric multilayer coating ensures the high reflection, durability and damage threshold. Laser mirror coatings are useful as cavity mirrors as well as beam steering optics.
Substrate material : BK7
- Laser cutting machines
- Diamond laser cutting
- Physiotheropy instruments
- Beam steering mirrors
- Cavity mirror
- Laser lines : 354.7 nm, 532 nm, 632.8 nm, 1064 nm, 532 + 1064 nm
- Adhesion and durability : As per MIL-C-675C
- Clear apertures : > 90 % of the specified aperture
- Angle of incidence : 0 / 45 degree
- Coating performance : Rmean> 99.9 in λ- range
- Coating type : Ion assisted multi layer dielectric
- Coating technology : Electric beam deposition
- Broadband : 500-600 nm, 500-650 nm etc.
- Damage threshold : 5 J/ cm2 with 10 ns pulse @ 1064 nm