ION-ETCH 150 RIE Tool
RIE For Nano Fabrications
The HHV ION-ETCH 150 Reactive Ion Etching system is a compact system for use in nanofabrication technology applications. The capacitively-coupled plasma reactor is configured for the etching of silicon based materials, compound semiconductors, dielectrics, sputtered metal films, polymer and other materials. The 300 mm chamber can take substrates up to 6” diameter and incorporates a gas shower head for uniform process gas distribution. The system is computer controlled and has a turbo pumping system to provide base vacuum. An optional wet-type dynamic oxidation abatement system facilitates neutralisation of the process gases.
- 300 mm chamber accommodates up to 6” diameter wafer substrate
- Adjustable source to shower head distance for optimal process gas distribution
- 13.56 MHz plasma power supply
- Automated with PC control and turbo pumping system
- Integrated exhaust abatement system